Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Beko 765s washing machine, has been working fine.

Customer Question

I have a Beko 765s washing machine, has been working fine. Now the control panel flashes something meaningless and no buttons work. Is it likely to be worth buying a new control pcb for it
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Nothing happens much, when turned on, a strange symbol displays on the led, nothing else can be done
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no, that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 9 months ago.

Hi

What is it the control board is flashing?

Regards