Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I can't get my Neff microwave off demo mode. I have

Customer Question

I can't get my Neff microwave off demo mode. I have contaceted Neff customer service and they say if I hold the Stop and Start button for 7 seconds it will clear. No Joy
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The turntable is working but the microwave is not, I am told by Neff that it is in Demo Mode but I can't get it back to operational mode?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is one way to toggle the DEMO mode, depending on the model of the microwave. Another way is below.

Switch off the circuit breaker in the fuse box. Wait for around 20 seconds. Switch on the circuit breaker again. Now press and hold the rapid heating button for 6 seconds (within 2 minutes) until the square disappears from the display.