Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to replace the drain hose on my bosch exxcel

Customer Question

i am trying to replace the drain hose on my bosch exxcel dishwasher but cant get in to the back of the machine
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the drain hose has a hole in it so needs to be replaced
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: it is a bosch exxcel dishwasher sgs43e02gb
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The side panels come off for access to replace the drain hose, not the back. Once the side panels are removed, you should be able to replace the hose.