Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to fit a new Aquastop to a Bosch dishwasher
, I

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have just moved house and the removal people disconnected the dishwasher,leaving the aqua stop behind.I bought a new one just need to know how to fit it.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: model no BOSCH SGS46E12
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The attached page shows how to fit the new valve assembly.