Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a schott ceran diplomat elite and it turns on but the

Customer Question

I have a schott ceran diplomat elite and it turns on but the rings dont turn on ... I bougt ot from MFI before they wnet bust ...
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

I need you to get me the full model number for this hob, the Shott Ceran is the name of the manufacturer of the glass top not the model number which can be located under the hob itself. Once supplied we should be able to source you parts if needed - Ian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know Schott Ceran is the glass manufacturer - the model is called Diplomat Elite, which I believe was made exclusively for MFI by the Italian company Meneghetti whose website www.meneghetti.it has not been updated since 2008
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If someone knows this product I suspect they will know how to solve my problem
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

I beg to differ being a ex MFI engineer, made by Meneghetti yes, RANGE is Elite, made in Italy yes both Meneghetti and MFI defunct, know the problem yes - know where you might get the part yes - have the model number NO. No model number no cross reference to part number. No part number unable to supply.