Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name ***** ***** Sandford.
, We have an oven whose

Customer Question

My name ***** ***** Sandford.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have an oven whose identification appears to be B1441WOGB/01 FD7602. When the oven and fan are "ON" it pores hoat aik
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am not sure exactly what issue you are having ( "....it pores hoat aik..." ), but suspect the issue is that it leaks hot air around the oven door seal. If you open the door all the way, does it lie flat or slope downward?