Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a teka tdw 59.2 dishwasher. When I set it cycle it

Customer Question

I have a teka tdw 59.2 dishwasher. When I set it for a cycle it keeps trying to empty then it stops with an error code. Light 2,3, and 6 come on?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control thinks there is water that needs to be drained or there may be water in the base of the machine (under the tub). Can you access the area under the tub to inspect for leakage?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is water at that bottom of the inside of the machine under the filter that is not draining. There is no leakage.
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That is likely the problem. Can you access the drain hose where it connects to the home's plumbing and see if there is a blockage at that fitting?