Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MY NAME EWELINA I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SIDE BY SIDE LG NO

Customer Question

HI MY NAME EWELINA I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SIDE BY SIDE LG NO POWER IM LIGHTS AND NO WATER IN ICE MAKER OR WATER DESPENSER
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: EXCHANGE bulb in the freezer I HAVE A POWER CUT OFF AND NOW ICE MAKER NOT WORKING LIGHTS IN FREEZER AND SMALL LIGHT NEXT TO WATER DESPENSER NOT WORKING
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE NOT POWER AT ALL IN FREZZER
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the power disturbance may have damaged the electronic control board, the common part for all that is not working. Unplug the appliance for at least 4 hours to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?