Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The oven is working but the grill isn't. It may be the

Customer Question

The oven is working but the grill isn't. It may be the ignition button as it doesn't seem to click at all.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no sorry only when the cooker button is pressed on there is a spark comes on the grill.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it sparks when the cooker button is depressed, then the issue is likely with the button for the grill.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?