Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My AEG washing machine shows code EF0, I cleaned the

Customer Question

my AEG washing machine shows code EF0, I cleaned the drainage, still there. is there a reset code? thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: you can hear the machine 'working' without spinning, empty and the door open. EF0 flash and beeps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't want to pay a monthly plan!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is crap
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You are not signed up for a monthly plan. The only crap is what may be preventing the water from draining or may be in the water line that leads to the pressure switch. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet, just under the main top when it is removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?