Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Neff B1664 oven and the timer doesn't make a noise

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Neff B1664 oven and the timer doesn't make a noise when time has elapsed. This was working previously so not sure if a button has been pushed in error?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The timer is not designed to be able to run off the minute timer buzzer, so it has likely failed. Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to reset the electronics. Any change when power is restored?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That seems to have worked. Many thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Excellent!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!