Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** *****. I have a Hotpoint FDL 570

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have a Hotpoint FDL 570 Dishwasher, when switched on the 2 red lights to the right of the on/off switch come on the pump sounds as though its trying to pump but nothing happens. I have taken the pump out and connected it directly to the mains power and it appears to be going round but maybe no full power
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well other than the red lights being on and the machine not filling with water no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Are any of the lights flashing?

If so which lights are flashing?

Regards