Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Have a hotpoint ultima wf840 with F12 error code how do i

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** , have a hotpoint ultima wf840 with F12 error code how do i fix it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: switch it on F12 flashing on main blue keyboard display. where you can choose wxtra wash etc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

F12 is a communications error between the facia panel and the bottom power board (rear bottom right) firstly power off and then unplug the top pcb wiring and reconnect then retry if that fails its replacement of the bottom board. If you need a company that can repair them for you give me a ping and I can forward you details - Ian