bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a bush dishwasher wqp12-9348 I have got an error code

Customer Question

Customer: I have a bush dishwasher wqp12-9348 I have got an error code e4 to which I cannot reset it I have switched the power off at the socket & then turned it back on it is still saying the same. when I switch it on the e4 comes on & bleeps when I close the door it still bleeps but I think I can hear the pump trying to kick in, when I open the door there is no sound.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband had to empty the dishwasher by hand to get the water out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Good morning - E4 indicates that you have had a leak of water into the base which has activated the anti-flood sensor, when you are free come back to me and I will tell you what you have to do to reset it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have someone coming out to fix it as I am disabled but if you could tell me how to reset it that would be good
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK thank you for your response, the engineer will reset the dishwasher when he calls, you have to remove the base and reset the float chamber. You cannot just cancel it and do another wash. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge, thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian