bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a Siemens dishwasher that is not working. I have two

Customer Question

Hi I have a Siemens dishwasher that is not working. I have two symbols , a tap and a squiggly line. No water is coming into the machine. I gave pull it out, tilted it 45 degrees but no water comes out from the back of the machine, so not sure what to do next?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Would you kindly let me have the full ENr that is lazer etched in the top of the door - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian
The enr is SL65M350GB/79
Regards Jackie
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jackie - Copy and paste the following link into your browser - http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/SL65M350GB/79#/tab-spare-section-3

Go to page 4 - look for item 0410 this is the device that meters the water into the machine. But before you replace it make sure that item 0415 the flexible hose is not blocked with debris. Also disconnect the water inlet hose whilst you are checking the other hose as this may have locked your water off. I do mean disconnect if from the water (water off) not just turn the water off.at the supply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will start with the hose first and see if they are blocked. Have managed to remove the squiggly symbol by turning off the salt, could this have anything to do with the water tape symbol?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

No the water tap symbol is just to indicate that it is not filling with water for whatever reason