Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have reinstalled my whirlpool oven AKM 359 but I'm now

Customer Question

Hi, I have reinstalled my whirlpool oven AKM 359 but I'm now getting a code F03, can you help please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

F03 indicates that there is a fault with the oven power unit this will need replacing but I would need the full product code (not the model number) to give you the part number. Ian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I realise it was a fault on the control board but was wondering if there's a way of making it work, I read on forums that the removal of resistors by the 'Service' label would remove the fault & not make any issues in using the oven, is this the case?
The model # ***** ***** 451/IX/01
Type: FXTM6
Thanks Simon
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry I am unable to answer this question as I work for Whirlpool and this would be condoning a modification that changes the product specification. I will opt out and let a fellow expert take on the question. I would always suggest that you replace the power board.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you but in the meantime what is the part number for the power board?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi I'm still waiting for the part number of the power board, can you let me know asap, thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That part is available below.

CLICK HERE