Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

, I have a hotpoint Dishwasher LTF 11M121 that is

Customer Question

Customer: HI,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a hotpoint Dishwasher LTF 11M121 that is showing the number 15 in the programme control panel (just two digits, no letters), not sure if this is an error code as unable to find any reference to this anywhere. The machine starts and goes into the cycle, it empties but then stops.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

That is not the correct model number. It should be on a label down the side of the door. Come back to me when you have it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not an encouraging start. Model number is ***** I have attached the page from the manual and the label on the dishwasher.