Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

There is no water entering the wash chamber and i get an i20

Customer Question

there is no water entering the wash chamber and i get an i20 error message on my frigidaire fpid2495fq dishwasher
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means the controller sees an issue with the water not draining from the tub (see the attached page). If the water is indeed draining fine, the pressure switch, number 12 at the link below, is likely faulty.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

.