Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The Electrolux dishwasher ESL6211LO was all clogged up at

Customer Question

The Electrolux dishwasher ESL6211LO was all clogged up at the inside filter, we have cleared all that, but beeper still going and anti flood indicator flashing, water will flush away though.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK you have got water in the base, if you put a towel at the back and then tip it backwards to let the water fun out, leave it for about half and hour and then retry it With luck that will have reset the flood protection device if not you will have to strip it out - try that first and then come back to me with the results - Ian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is an intergral machine so no access to that, but water will be pumped away no problem, is there a reset button?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

No you misunderstand, you have got water between the bottom of the appliance and the wash cavity, there is a float switch located in this area that stops the appliance running if it springs a leak. You will need to remove the front kickstrip and see if you can see water in the base. Its fiddly but other than doing that its an appliance out of the fitted unit to get at it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Would someone call me within 15 minutes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just so I know before you charge me, as I have to go out.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

.