Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Rob, I have a Kenwood Dishwasher KDW45X13 which keeps coming

Customer Question

Hi Rob, I have a Kenwood Dishwasher KDW45X13 which keeps coming up with an E1 fault.
I have taken the side off and checked the pressure switch, also taken the front off and checked the wiring loom although I haven not yet unwrapped the loom at the hinge to check the wiring there.
Even after doing all this i'm still getting the E1 code!
Any ideas?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** E1 indicates that there is a problem with the drain cycle of the appliance. Firstly check that the drain hose in not blocked, if that seems clear then Im afraid its a case of taking off the base watching out for the overflow connectors and removing the drain pump to check that the housing is not blocked or has something jamming the impeller. Usually its a small piece of crockery, a piece of bone or a coctail stick. Reassemble and then recheck its operation. Come back to me if you need help.