Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Aeg oven swithed off weeks during vacation wif tried to

Customer Question

Customer: aeg oven swithed off for three weeks during vacation wif tried to re-set when turned power was bak on ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: turned off power to oven and after three weeks turned power on tried to re set and the lock is on if i turn the power off no problem can open door but put power back on and door is locked
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok no probs
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the product number of the oven please. It will be on a sticker on the inside of the door and stat with a 9.

Regards

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK AEG BP(###) ###-####
71BLF03AG
S NUMBER 24936145
The door still locked when power is off and when powered up opens and then the lock symbol starts flashing door still open
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What to do now?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
send me a e-mail then***@******.*** as i am in Angola but my oven is in the uk

Hi

Please bear with me as I was looking up the service info on that model.

Are you able to set the time on the oven?

Are you getting an F codes coming up?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
its going to be difficult i am in Angola and the wife just started pressing buttons and it ended up with the time locked symbol she tells me when you power up the lock symbol starts flashing but door is openDo not know about setting the time but no F codes

Can you get hold of the product number of the oven please. It will be on the same sticker as the other details you post and it will start with a 9.

As theres 31 versions of that model number so it saves me going though all of them to find the right one.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Got to go now will try again......Thanks anyway the wife could not see any product number

Ok no worries that's fine