Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is again with the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my issue is again with the extractor fan and light on our Rangemaster 110. The light and fan suddenly went out anddespite removing the light switch cowling and the fan I am unable to locate a fuse serving this units. The cable appears to be wired directly into the cooker switch. The cooker ignition is working fine so I am foxed. If you can provide and helpful advice I would much appreciate it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

What type of fan is it, the 110 is just a range of units. Is it a chimney type? You also mention that you have removed the cowling is that inside the hood or above the hood?