bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have rfa60s it compressor runs constantly but fridge and

Customer Question

I have rfa60s it compressor runs constantly but fridge and freezer are cooling although temp control seem all over the place. When turned down to lowest setting doesn't cut out, was cutting out but now not. Compressor hot. Tried many things. Including new seals. But now given up as getting worse, when I switch from wall and turn on the temp warning light stays on for at least a day? Any advice woul be appreciated
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

It sounds like your RFA60 is either short of refrigerant or the compressor valve plate is failing. In both cases You will need the services of a refrigeration engineer who can put a set of gauges on the appliance and see what the gas pressures are and repair accordingly. If you need an engineer in your area come back to me with your postcode and I will find one for you. Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Do you require further advice? If not would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star ratings at the top of the page, once done further questions can be asked on a free of charge basis. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian