Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hotopint washing machine wmf 940p. Was not being used and

Customer Question

Customer: Hotopint washing machine wmf 940p. Was not being used and there was a loud bang. Now no power light. Fuse is ok.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What else can I tell you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK I need you to take the back off and have a look at the pcb in the left hand base area, can you do that?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. I couldn't wait as long for your reply. I already checked that. The PCB was blown with the tracks burnt out. I went and bought a new machine the next day. Cheers.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK thanks for the update, would you kindly rate the information by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page this allows me to shut the job down on the system. Thanks for using JA and have a great day - Ian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you but the response did not help me as the issue was beyond your help.