Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I know this is a stupid question but my husband is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I know this is a stupid question but my husband is absolutely useless at DIY. We have just bought a fridge/freezer and the doors open the wrong way. He is adamant that he cannot change them himself so do you know who we could possibly contact to do this for us
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He has got it into his head that he cannot physically do it himself. The make is a Beko and he won't even try.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Could you let me have the model number and I will guide you through the process