Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch Clasixx7 WTV74104UK/10FP
, As soon as unit

Customer Question

Customer: Bosch Clasixx7 WTV74104UK/10FP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As soon as unit switched on it beeps and Drying / Irn-Dry / Anti-Crease lights flash.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is an F07 fault and it has not been assigned in that model. So, the issue is likely with the electronic control. Unplug the dryer for at least 4 hours. Does the behavior change when it is plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back online - Cheers!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

All working now? Dood deal!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!