Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** ***** and i have a samsung rsa1wtmh, which

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and i have a samsung rsa1wtmh, which the fredge and freezer has stop cooling
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a couple a weeks ago i head poping noises then this weekend it has stop cooling or freezing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sorry the door brb
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

When you are around come back on here and I will discuss your problem - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Ian, sorry about that im back now
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

I want you to carry out some self tests for me with this appliance, if we do it by message it will take forever, I also need you to have a pen and paper to hand.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

You need to confirm the live discussion on the system so that I can see you're telephone number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i didnt give my number out. Also it says I need to pay £4.00? I already had to pay £11.00.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK look Im just the engineer, you ask a question and whatever you pay goes to head office, if you would like a phone call then it costs you a little extra, if you are unhappy with the service then it cost you nothing. Sofar you have placed a deposit which is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the result. Perhaps you would like me to get you a refund and you can try and find someone else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just want an answer to my question
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK I'm going to opt out of this question because I feel I cant take you through the process by sending messages to you because you just wont understand what I am trying to do. Perhaps one of the other engineers will be more helpful. My hands are tied by the system. I have offered you a phone call but you have declined it.