Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I factory reset a Bosch logxx sps59l12gb/20

Customer Question

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

You can't only an appointed Bosch engineer can do that by connecting a laptop to your dishwasher interrogating the processor and then reinstalling the software. I'm afraid there is no magic button these days, you can cancel a program but thats about as far as you can go.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It won't now start a cycle and keeps saying e27 there is no blockage in any of the pipes and filter and it is not making any noise
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E27 error is an issue with the power supply voltage being too low. I have attached two items, one the error code sheet showing that error and the other the tech sheet that shows how to enter the service cycle for diagnostics. Are you able to test the voltage at the incoming power supply? Does the service test cycle run?