Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I want to know the dimensions of a Diplomat Integrated

Customer Question

Customer: I want to know the dimensions of a Diplomat Integrated washing machine APM8554
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need a new washing machine and want to know if this is a standard size
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

Although some extra large capacity washing machines have bigger than normal dimensions the majority of standard UK front-loading washing machines are roughly 850mm high, and 595mm wide. They are designed to fit into a standard size kitchen width space of 600 mm (60 cm) which suits the majority of people, but some find they have smaller spaces which modern appliances won’t fit into. There are very few variations on washing machine size especially now they have much bigger drum capacities these days. So to reiterate, around 850mm high, 595mm wide - now depth is the debatable point and depends to a great extent on the width that has been fitted as a worktop as there are a number of sizes. Whilst this may seem back to front its a case of measuring your hole, allowing a bit for the pipework at the back and getting an appliance that fits.