Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Do door come off my washing machine the nges are still on

Customer Question

Hi do door come off my washing machine the hinges are still on the the plastic bit on the door has broken off can you help me with that please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is likely that only a portion of the door will need to be replaced. You can get a look at the parts diagrams below once you put your complete E number in.

CLICK HERE

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am not sure what the serial number but I will try & find out because I rent the flat I not sure where that is because the washing machine came with the flat.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The tag should be behind the door at the top of the opening where the clothes are loaded.