Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Accidental imesion og
, accidental immersion of my

Customer Question

Customer: accidental imesion og
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: accidental immersion of my morphy richards powerelite steam generator iron while clearing limescale caused it to fail
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is this a scam site as I am getting fobbed of by so called customer service
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
leaving it to dry out at this time
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! This is not a scam site, your request went to me specifically and I do not work all day on Sundays. If it was plugged in when it was immersed, it is not likely going to work after drying out. If, however, it was not plugged in and is allowed to dry out thoroughly (at least 3 full days), it will probably be fine. Let me know how it goes and I am sorry for the delayed response.