Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** *****.
, I have a Stoves 900EF Double

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Stoves 900EF Double Oven and Grill. The digital timer has started to flash in the last week and wont re-set properly according to the manual. It keeps reverting to the "auto" setting with the digital reading showing 00:00, meaning that the oven will not switch on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

Would you kindly let me have the product code so that I can have at a look at the specifications for you.