Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an AEG dishwasher that's built into the counter. I

Customer Question

Customer: I have an AEG dishwasher that's built into the counter. I haven't used it for a couple of months and now it won't fill. The power comes on, and the motor seems to run, but not filling and then 3 beeps sound.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am selling the house and I need to have the dishwasher functional. I assume the washer can be removed from the counter to repair a valve if needed, but I'm wondering if there is a computer glitch that just needs to be reset?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If you open the door and look at the end of cycle lights which is the picture of the arrow is this flashing?

If so then count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know.

Regards