Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a lamona american style fridge freezer with a water

Customer Question

i have a lamona american style fridge freezer with a water and ice dispenser on the front the ice bucket has become solid i need to find the ice bucket so i can clear the ice block
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can you post the model number of the appliance please. Its usually on a sticker inside the fridge section either at the top on the left hand side or behind the salad box.

Also when you say you need to find the ice bucket are you looking for a new bucket?

Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model number is ***** and by find the ice bucket i mean where abouts on the appliance is the ice bucket located
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for that but that number seems to be as serial number but don't worry as I know which appliance this is now anyway. Its actually made by Beko.

But as to finding the ice bucket in the appliance this is inside the freezer at the very top. Open the freezer door and look at the top of it and theres a big plastic bucket. That's the ice bucket so just hold it underneath at the front and pull it and it will come out.

Is that the part you mean or do you mean something else?

Regards

Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I see the question is still open, Do you still need help on this?

If not then if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks