Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My name is ***** ***** i have a lamona american style fridge

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** i have a lamona american style fridge freezer with water an ice dispenser on the front the ice bucket is block and i cant locate it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it will dispense water but not ice as the ice bucket which holds the ice has become solid i need to remove the ice bucket to get rid of ice block but i can not find the ice bucket
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes as long as u can solve my problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the model number of the appliance please. Its usually on a sticker inside the fridge section either at the top on the left hand side or behind the salad box.

Also when you say you need to find the ice bucket are you looking for a new bucket?

Regards