Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have the same problem as this guy (read bellow) Could you

Customer Question

Hi Daniel
I have the same problem as this guy (read bellow)
Could you please help me, and send me the maual?
Best Regards
Hello, I have a aeg L16850 the machine displays a error e20 on the dryer cycles, works fine on the wash cycles. I have checked the filter system. Can anyone help please ? the filter system I checked was the one on the front bottom right hand corner. The impellor turns fine. As you start the dryer cycles the machine works for a short while then stops and displays a e20 message. Is there seperate filter system for the dryer? I have also noticed best described as a bubbling noise from the dryer while it works before stopping and showing the e20 code.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

OK as you have worked out E20 indicates a fault with the drain pump but as you seem to have already tested this lets carry out another number of tests. Could you give me the full pnc or product code for you appliance which is on the rating label in the door frame - this is not the model number. Thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
HiI'm at the moment at work, so I have to get back to you on the product code.Is it possible that you can send me the manual?Tina
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

I'm afraid I will not be able to send you a manual as hard copies are no longer used, we log in to a paytoview manufacturers website on our laptops when we are in the customers home if needed. Part of our contract with the manufacturer is that we are banned from supplying literature to the general public. I can help you resolve the problem but not with documents. If you would like I can opt out of this question and you can see if anyone else can help?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok. Since I'm at work I have to get back to you.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

OK no problems