Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch Tumble dryer model WTE84102GB/05 that is

Customer Question

Hi , I have a Bosch Tumble dryer model WTE84102GB/05 that is faulty, it stops after a few minutes, and when I try to start it again, it stops quickly, in a few seconds. I've found a lot of humidity inside and also when I open the back panel. I've changed already tae sensors but it continues to stop. Can you help me?
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also when I turn it on pressing the Start/Stop button (touch sensor) it takes 1-2 minutes to start, it doesn't start quickly, but I think that was an older problem. when it stops, the Start/Stop button is flashing without any beep or something else. thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the motor may be failing. When it will not start, do you hear the motor humming or buzzing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly, it does make no sound when it stops, and it doesn't when it don't start
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** helpful. Do you hear any clicking at the top by the area of the controls?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't hear anything like that
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I suspect the main control module will need to be replaced. That part is available below.

CLICK HERE