Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Panasonic NN-cf853s, every so often it shuts itself

Customer Question

Hi Tom, I have a Panasonic NN-cf853s, every so often it shuts itself off, after a brief use on the microwave function. The clock goes blank and often comes up with "refer to manual".
We have contacted Panasonic and sent it to an authorised repair centre, who could not find a fault.
However it has done it twice in 4 days - we have bothered to reset the clock, however it still works, clock set or not
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Bit cheesed off with this happening, we have had this appliance for a year. It is not abused and well looked after. Cannot understand why this is happening. Panasonic were absolutely no help, quite rude in fact
Expert:  Tech Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Panasonic is terrible with customer service these days lol.

How old is your Microwave?

How do you get working again?

Does the clock eventually come back on by itself?

Thank you

Tech Michael