Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My APM6855 - 50:50 Fridge Freezer is not working properly.

Customer Question

Customer: Hello there, my APM6855 - 50:50 Fridge Freezer is not working properly. There is a bleeping sound and the temperature is flashing on the panel for both fridge and freezer. The fridge is not as cool as it should be and the freezer is also not as cold as it usually is. Any ideas what could be the problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The problem seem to be with the temperature settings as the temperature digits are constantly flashing, I trued to reset the temperature few times but with no luck. It keeps going back to the 'flashing'. Besides the fridge temperature seem to be rising (for instance from +5 to +8 ).
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

If you empty the freezer and look at the back panel inside the freezer do you see any ice or frost on the back panel?

Regards