Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a knight tumble dryer model number C372wv...it has

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there I have a white knight tumble dryer model number C372wv...it has just started making a loud banging noise when in use...the noise doesn't start straight away but after about 5 mins...it doesn't make the noise if i turn the drum manually
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you need to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If you open the door and look inside the drum at the back in the centre you will see 3 rivits. Check them and see if its starting to rip away from the drum and let me know.

Regards