Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

SMEG 12140 only 3rd light flashing
, Dishwasher does

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** SMEG 12140 only 3rd light flashing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Dishwasher does not run. salt light lit, and have added more, but that may be a red herring. Of the 5 LEDS, the middle is the only one flashing, which is not in the manual's error codes list.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will only be satisfied if the answer actually solves the problem. Is that OK?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the electronics are having an issue, unless the drain pump is running. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours. Any change when powered back up? Is the pump running?