Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have Waterproof system activated in my Miele Touchtronic

Customer Question

I have Waterproof system activated in my Miele Touchtronic W3033
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hi

If you have this fault what it will be is water has leaked into the base and activated the flood switch.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and lean it 45 degs backwards and the water will drain out from the base so you will need towel for that part.

Once the water is out stand it up right and the flood switch will reset itself and clear the error message from there and allow you to start it going again. So retry it and see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its just a one off but if it happens again then theres a leak in there which you will need to find and fix to cure the fault from there.

But try the above first as that will clear the error message you have.

Regards