Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Miele washer/ dryer. It goes through the wash

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Miele washer/ dryer. It goes through the wash cycle fine, but then 2-3 minutes into a drying cycle it bleeps and says 'inlet fault'. Any ideas?
Hope you can help,
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are different solenoids for the wash cycle and the dry cycle. I suspect the solenoid for the dry cycle has failed. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with at the water valve solenoid?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have a meter to test the solenoid. The model no is wt2670.What do you suggest?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

With no meter to test, it will be an educated guess. Do you hear any humming or buzzing from the area where the water supply is connected?