Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a ADP2315 a fault code of 8 flashes has come up

Customer Question

Hi Daniel
Checked pump undone and all clear as had this fault before when glass stuck in pump that was 6 flashes then
It's going through motion but no water entering
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's is a water supply there
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.

Hi

8 flashes is a low water pressure fault either caused by the pressure sensor dropping out or a weak wash motor.

What you can try first is remove the bottom basket and the filters in the bottom and in the sump you will see a black grid.

Pore boiling water in there and with an old tooth brush give this a good scrub and clean it out and then retry it on a hot wash and see how it goes from there.

If still the same then once its filled does the wash motor sound normal? Its quite rare the motor causes this error but it is a possibility.

If the motor sounds normal and clean the pressure sensor didn't cure it then remove the outer door panel and check the wires in the loom. Give them all a tug as they can break in the plastic holder.

If the wires are fine as well then you need to replace the pressure sensor in the sump unit and fingers crossed this cures it for you from there.

Try the above and see how it goes, If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards