Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My miele fridge freezer has a flashing alarm light. The

Customer Question

Customer: My miele fridge freezer has a flashing alarm light. The freezer became frosted and food defrosted so I cleared the chunks of ice and that now seems to be working but it appears the fridge is no longer working?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fridge is not working and the alarm light is flashing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok. I'll have think and come back to you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably more frost built up in the air channels leading to the refrigerator section. Turn the unit off and open the door for 24 hours to allow a full thaw. That should restore any plugged air flow.