Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Teka dishwasher DW6 58F1 and there is an error

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Teka dishwasher DW6 58F1 and there is an error message of E6 and a beeping sound
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The dishwasher will not operate. I have cleaned the interior and when I close the door and press the start button, there is a beeping sound, when I open the door there is an error message of E6
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, and I will be willing to pay the 18 dollars, if satisfied, as we recently had an electrician out with the same problem and paid 30 euros . when he got here there was no problem, but we still paid the call out charge, now it has happened again, but if you can rectify the problem, then I will be happy to pay the 18 dollars with pleasure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E6 error means that the control thinks the water is not able to drain out. Is there any water in the tub? Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours. Any change when power is restored?