Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** and the issue I hve is that my Cannon

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and the issue I hve is that my Cannon Harmony Duel Fuel cooker. The top small oven is not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The top small oven stopped working, the light comes on but it does not warm up at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: You sound like a friendly person so I am willing to wait for your help.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have managed to open the top and access the side panel, is there a way I can check if the element is good.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should current be passing through the oven selector switch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is with the heating element if you have voltage at the element when oven turned on. No power at the element when the oven is on can be selector switch or thermostat. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with?