Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

It is regarding my Belling oven not heating up even though I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, it is regarding my Belling oven not heating up even though I have installed a new element?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is an electric oven and I have installed new heating elements before, the oven worked yesterday when I installed the new element but not today. When I put on the electricity the red light comes on the oven but when I move the dial the red light goes out and doesn't heat up. Normally the red light comes on to show it is heating up.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes that's fine I am still searching other site to see if I can get an answer
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Can you post the model number of the oven please.

Regards