Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

A lamona hja 8630 dishwasher. it won't start when the start

Customer Question

Customer: a lamona hja 8630 dishwasher . it won't start when the start button is pushed and the green start light is flashing ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: so the programmes all appear to be working but he start button isn't firing the dishwasher . The green triangle start light is flashing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the door switch is not closing to allow the machine to start. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with? The door switch is accessed by removing the screws from the inner door and separating the panel.