Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to replace the fan element of a SUK92MFX5. I

Customer Question

Customer: hI mY NAME IS ***** ***** am trying to replace the fan element of a SUK92MFX5. I need a wiring diagram as the wires have come loose
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to replace the fan element. I have removed the element, and I had to remove the back cover to connect to my new element. There seem to be 4 wires but I am not sure which belongs to which prong
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need to know the colours of the wires?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The element appears to have only two terminals. Are the wires double connectors? Can you post a picture, please?